Carsonite has put decades of research and development to work to design markers and posts for parks and recreation markets.
Our advanced composite technologies provide a family of high-performance markers and accessories that are unparalleled in the industry. Our composite signs and superior outdoor-quality signs stand up to what nature and park visitors dish out, year after year.
Carsonite also offers the AcoustaShield safety fencing system, breakaway composite light poles which enhance driver safety, and custom signs and graphics for safety structures.
Our growing customer base appreciates the many advantages Carsonite highway safety products offer.
Contact Carsonite to request product information
- Lightweight design – easy to transport, most posts can be lifted and hand carried into hard-to-reach locations
- Ease of installation – composite posts can be directly buried into most any soil
- Low maintenance – saves time, money over the product lifetime
- Environmentally sound – no chemical preservatives, plus well suited for environmentally sensitive areas where heavy equipment may damage sensitive land
- Durable – impervious to insects, woodpeckers, and weather
- Attractive – Strong visual appeal and available in a range of colors
- Safe – Non-conductive composite-material construction is ideal for installation in highly populated areas such as neighborhoods, parking lots, and recreational facilities.