Ideal for Utility Substations: Carsonite AcoustaShield sound barrier is precision-crafted for outstanding performance
A time-proven performer, Carsonite is a leader in developing composite sound barriers, delineators, and markers for the utility industry. Carsonite is part of Valmont Composite Structures. Valmont is a world leader in providing a variety
of long-standing structures to transportation professionals, commercial property owners, municipalities, utilities, and more.
To learn more about the features and benefits of AcoustaShield sound barrier systems, contact Carsonite.
- Safety - Non-conductive design is ideal for installation as perimeter fencing around utility substations to protect people and utility asssets.
- Environmentally friendly - Winner of Federal Highway Administration’s Environmental Award of Excellence for Innovation.
- Ease of installation - Our lightweight composite components save time, manpower, equipment, and money during installation.
- Custom-fit adjustments in the field - AcoustaShield can be easily modified and cut during installation for quick on-site changes/adjustments.
- Built to last - Fiberglass composite components will never rust and perform exceptionally well in in high-traffic environments found in busy metropolitan areas, humidity and salt-air environments along coastlines, and in cold, snowy environments where deicing agents are frequently used.
- US designed and built - AcoustaShield is engineered and produced in Newberry, SC. The fence panels are manufactured from fiberglass reinforced thermoset material using a heated pultrusion process that delivers consistent quality and performance.
- Proven performance - With thousands of miles of sound barrier installed, our composite fencing systems have been used for years around substations and along busy highways, railways, and other transportation corridors.