Carsonite is a leader in providing marking, testing, safety, and installation products for telecommunications, oil
and gas pipeline, water, sewer and power utilities.
Carsonite composite markers provide high visibility and easy identification of above-ground and underground utilities to minimize the risks of accidental uncovering of buried utility lines, and prevent damage caused by maintenance equipment.
Our growing customer base appreciates the many advantages Carsonite utility safety products offer.
Contact Carsonite to request product information
- Lightweight design – easy to transport, most posts can be lifted and hand carried into hard-to-reach locations
- Ease of installation – composite posts can be directly buried into most any soil
- Low maintenance – saves time, money over the product lifetime
- Environmentally sound – no chemical preservatives, plus well suited for environmentally sensitive areas where heavy equipment may damage sensitive land
- Durable – impervious to insects, woodpeckers, and weather
- Attractive – Strong visual appeal and available in a range of colors
- Safe – Non-conductive composite-material construction is ideal for installation in highly populated areas such as neighborhoods, parking lots, and recreational facilities.