Absorptive AcoustaShield sound barrier for high-decibel environments
AcoustaShield absorptive sound wall is an ideal solution for high-noise environments. The absorptive product line provides an impressive Noise Reduction Coefficient of 1.05, a verified measurement of how sound is absorbed by an object.
Absorptive AcoustaShield is available with 12-inch high panels that provide a vented design which faces traffic to absorb noise (below left).
The neighborhood-facing side of the panels provides an aesthetically pleasing solid color finish (below right). A variety of Federal Standard 595B-compliant colors and also RAL colors are available upon request.
Contact Carsonite to learn more about this specially engineered absorptive AcoustaShield sound barrier.
Product re-cap: Carsonite AcoustaShield sound barrier is precision-crafted for outstanding performance
A time-proven performer, Carsonite is a leader in developing composite sound barriers, delineators, and markers for the transportation industry. Carsonite is part of Valmont Composite Structures. Valmont is a world leader in providing a variety
of long-standing structures to transportation professionals, commercial property owners, municipalities, utilities, and more.
To learn more about the features and benefits of AcoustaShield sound barrier systems, contact Carsonite.
- Environmentally friendly - Winner of Federal Highway Administration’s Environmental Award of Excellence for Innovation.
- Ease of installation - Our lightweight composite components save time, manpower, equipment, and money during installation.
- Custom-fit adjustments in the field - AcoustaShield can be easily modified and cut during installation for quick on-site changes/adjustments.
- Built to last - Fiberglass composite components will never rust and perform exceptionally well in in high-traffic environments found in busy metropolitan areas, humidity and salt-air environments along coastlines, and in cold, snowy environments where deicing agents are frequently used.
- US designed and built - AcoustaShield is engineered and produced in Newberry, SC. The fence panels are manufactured from fiberglass reinforced thermoset material using a heated pultrusion process that delivers consistent quality and performance.
- Safety - Non-conductive design is ideal for installation in high-traffic and heavily populated areas.
- Proven performance - With thousands of miles of sound barrier installed, our composite fencing systems have been used for years along busy highways, railways, and other transportation corridors.